Friday, November 03, 2006

Still alive

I'm not dead yet. I'm not. I'm getting better. I'll think I'll go for a walk.


There, I said it. First of all, I'd like to appologize for my disappearance and for not replying to e-mails and personal messages. The sad truth is that I was well over my head. In May I got my master's degree, and the next day I started working for a very exciting startup. I knew I was getting into a position with lots of varied work, seven days a week. As of Nov. 1, however, I've got an assistant, and I should get back to a resemblance of normality, rarely exceeding 60 work hours per week. This allowed me to already play my first adventure game in months, and soon I'll be beginning to catch up with the roughly 200 games I missed.


In addition to this blog, I will be posting short articles on independent adventuring at GameSetWatch.

6 Comments:

Blogger Ahmet Kamil Keleş said...

It's nice to see you are alive :)

Actually I think you shouldn't feel yourself so worried about these things you do in your free time. Having a long break is something we, freeware game developers, often do, too.

anyway, good luck with your job!

5:20 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're back. I always liked to read your reviews of my little games.

11:48 AM  
Blogger Jozef said...

Thanks for the kind words. I've been missing adventures quite a lot; I'm glad I'll be able to play them again.

sinitrena: I always feel a little guilty for slamming you for something in your games; I'm glad you still like the reviews :)

5:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, there aren't many pages that review small games like mine (there are a few that review bigger games) and it's important to read all kind of reviews - positiv and negativ - to make things better next time. So don't feel guilty. ;-))

6:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Get back to work! *cracks whip*

;)

4:50 AM  
Blogger iguanaDitty said...

Yay! I missed your insights!
Sorry to hear you were so busy for a time...even 60 hours is quite a bit.

11:40 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home